Home Our Services Employment About Us Med part D Contact Us  



Our Services


About Us

Medicare Part D

Contact Us



The only managed care organization in Wisconsin to offer Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), Family Care Partnership (HMO SNP), and Family Care.

Learn more about Community Care's services: PACE, Family Care Partnership and Family Care

Community Care is the answer for frail elders and adults with disabilities who are told they must move into a nursing home or institution and want to live in the community. It is the answer for caregivers who say they just can’t do it anymore. It is the answer for workers that provide health care and long term care services who want to give the best possible care, but are frustrated by the limitations and fragmentation of the traditional fee-for-service setting.

Community Care is a place that enhances the lives of frail elders and adults with disabilities by helping them to live independently in their communities for as long as they are able. We take difficult situations and make them remarkably better.

Our innovative, flexible, community-based approach makes the best care available to those least able to afford it by optimizing the allocation of community resources. We live up to our reputation of being visionary in providing health care and social services for frail elders and adults with disabilities.

Community Care Offers Affordable Housing to Qualifying Members
Community Care HUD Housing, Inc. offers affordable housing properties on the north and south side of Milwaukee. Rent is based on 30% of a residents adjusted gross income.

These properties are fully accessible homes which include a roll-in shower and open floor plan. Both of the homes are State Licensed Community Based Residential Facilities and are designed to serve members who need assistance to live independently.

For more information on qualifications and to inquire about vacancies please contact the property manager at 414-274-8444 or email Affordable.Housing@communitycareinc.org


For information, (414) 231-4000
Toll-Free (866) 992-6600
TTY Call the Wisconsin Relay System at 711 or 1-800-947-3529.
Para la información, llame (414) 231-4000

PROVIDER HOTLINE: (866) 937-2783

REP PAYEE HOTLINE: (888) 369-4293

We provide interpreter services free of charge. If you need an interpreter to explain any service or benefit, call (414) 385-6600.